This website aims to conform to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 priority 1 and 2.
- For those screen reader and non-mouse users, you have the option to skip straight to the content.
- The site has been created with a combination of HTML 5.0 and CSS. Tables are used only to display tabular information and are not used for layout.
- All informational images contain an
- All pages have valid HTML.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. Where this has proved impossible the
titletag has been used to expand on their meaning.
- The website offers full functionality in all modern browsers on both PC and Mac, as well as all mobile devices.
- BrowseAloud is available on this site to read text aloud. Learn more.
If you do come across any accessibility issues, please contact us.