Is Your School Data Driven?
Our Dynamic District Dashboard (D3) product is an advanced online data analytics portal that provides insight into your school data to help support informed business decisions and alignment of strategies with organizational goals. Cross-functional Information from multiple source systems is combined into dashboards to provide access to key metrics at-a-glance, and scorecard views provide a 360-degree perspective into related data. Interactive data discovery tools enable non-technical users to drill-down, filter, and categorize information to discover underlying trends and anomalies.
"Without data you’re just another person with an opinion."~ W. Edwards Deming
What Users Like
Make informed, strategic decisions that positively affect student achievement!
The Dynamic District Dashboard is an advanced data analytics portal that provides insights into your school district data to help support decisions and alignment of strategies with organizational goals.
- Disaggregate, filter, and categorize data from multiple source systems in one place
- Create dynamic reports in minutes, not hours or days
- Facilitates strategic planning and monitoring of KPI’s
- Identify trends in district, teacher and student performance
- Access to real-time data from any computer or mobile device
Campus Administrators like proactive monitoring using KPIs, dashboards, watch lists, and performance scorecards. D3 illustrates a clear picture of at-risk students to facilitate intervention using data from state assessments, campus assessments, grade-book, attendance, discipline, and enrollment.
Technology Directors value centralized, standardized reporting system on streamlined architecture with light foot-print. Work-order and Inventory dashboards help with technology refresh projects, and are especially useful for 1:1 programs.
HR & Finance Managers
HR and Finance Managers cross-functional insights into teacher performance and effectiveness with at-risk students, enabling adjustments to class loads and development of action plans based on performance. Finance Managers appreciate budget and payroll dashboards, scorecards, and KPIs to track budget performance.
Board Members can log in to view key performance indicators, no longer waiting on monthly reports with stale data.
Superintendent & Cabinet Members
Superintendent and Cabinet Members enjoy simplified strategic planning using Scorecards, KPI’s and Performance Dashboards. Analyzing trends and drilling down to individual performance levels enables root cause analysis and facilitates development of solutions to ultimately improve district performance.
Benefits in a Nutshell
Cloud-based data analytics capabilities for a fraction of the cost of custom-developed solutions. It is built on a data warehouse platform with advanced analytical technology that grows as new data sources come online and needs arise.
Advanced Data Analytics capabilities
Cost effective per student
Short implementation timeframe
Secure, highly available platform
Fully hosted and supported solution
Top notch customer service and support
- Advanced data warehouse leveraging industry standards
- Real-time analytics via OLAP cube technology
- Physically isolated hardware infrastructure
- Tier level 3 data center
- Architecturally secure throughout
- Commercially supported software
- Full data warehouse implementation
- Streamlined ETL processes
- Proven performance and designed to scale
- Integrates data from multiple source systems
- Instant reporting across millions of data points
- Daily or within-day updates from sources
- Cross-functional and longitudinal analysis
- Visualize with dashboards, charts, and KPIs
- Dynamic disaggregation (drill-down through values)
- Works great on desktops, tablets, and smart phones.
- At-risk watch lists
- Locate students with advanced search
- Export, share, print
- Reputable software vendor since the year 2000
- DIR vendor since 2008
- Focused on Education IT solutions and services
- Specialists in Data Warehousing and Analytics
- Texas preferred Information Resources vendor
- Solid school district and university references
- Professional, seasoned, certified consultants
Read our Frequently Asked Questions